الأحد، 24 يونيو 2018

Sarah Sanders and seven members of her family kicked out of Virginia restaurant

Sarah Sanders has slammed the manager of a Virginia restaurant who refused to serve her and seven family members on Friday night, saying: 'Her actions say far more about her than about me'.

The White House Press Secretary tweeted on Saturday morning that she 'politely left' The Red Hen in Lexington after it was made clear she was not welcome 'because I work for POTUS'.

'Her actions say far more about her than about me. I always do my best to treat people, including those I disagree with, respectfully and will continue to do so.'

The incident first came to light when staff member Jaike Foley-Schultz said he was only able to serve Sanders for two minutes before the manager came over and kicked her out.

'I just served Sarah Huckabee Sanders for a total of 2 minutes before my owner kicked her out along with 7 of her other family members,' he posted on Facebook.

Sanders' father, Mike Huckabee, the governor of Arkansas from 1996 to 2007, also slammed the decision to evict his daughter.

'Bigotry. On the menu at The Red Hen Restaurant in Lexington VA. Or you can ask for the 'Hate Plate'. And appetizers are 'small plates for small minds'' he tweeted on Saturday.

More here


from Salisbury News https://ift.tt/2yMsbxh

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق