الأحد، 19 أغسطس 2018

A Viewer Writes: Salisbury Maryland Police Covering Up Serious Crime Ahead Of Folk Festival

Joe,

I was looking into a crime that happened in my neighborhood and was wondering of the outcome. I looked it up on the Salisbury Police Departments crime page and it shows it was an assault: hands, injury. The way this has been handled amazes me. From what I understand it was a burglary with two older woman's home and the suspect beat one of them almost to death. The thing that amazes me the most is that nothing was put out to the public about this. There are a lot of elderly people who live in this area and I feel they should have been warned about it and this kind of thing needs to make the news. Please put something out there letting people know that there are criminals targeting the elderly in this area. This happened on the corner of Christopher St and Harrington St, off of Hammond St.

Thank you


from Salisbury News https://ift.tt/2vKABBh

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق